Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jeff is Back and Kicking!!

 Jeff is Back and Kicking!!!

What started off as a simple and amazing family vacation, turned for the worst when our vehicle went off the side of a dark road, and crashed into a wall. Brian, my son, sustained minor injuries, while I shattered my tibia and fractured one of my cervical vertebrae

However, just as the kingsmen placed humpty dumpty back together, the amazing surgeons in Hawaii were able to put me back together as well. 
I am now on the road to recovery, and though my bones may have been broken, my spirit is still intact. I would like to thank you all for your words of hope and encouragement. They truly meant a lot to me. Small Hope is all we need when the going gets tough, and allows us to persevere!!!!


Love Always, 
Jeffrey Birch 








Pin It Now!

No comments: